Thursday, December 09, 2010

I would prefer not to blog.

Sort of. I like the idea of it, to a certain extent. It's writing, after all, and that's the game I'm in. Plus it's constant writing, which seems like it can only be a good thing, at least from a practice standpoint. But every time I've tried to start one of these things the same thing happens: I write about two entries, and then I just... stop. It turns into just one more thing I'm supposed to do that I don't.

But that's dumb. That's me describing something about my behavior that I don't like as though I'm a passive observer, as though I don't have any say in the matter. And that kind of talk is for cast members of The Real World ("I'm just a person who says nasty things to other people, unprompted, all the time. And if you can't handle that then that's your problem"). So, here we go, let's try this. I would prefer not to blog, but I'm going to do it anyway. Let's see what else I can do that I'd rather not.

No comments: